22 Nov 2022
Manager- Finance and Accounts
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT, Bank Reconciliation, TDS, Finance, Chartered Accountant, GST, Audits
Experience: 5 to 10 years
- To monitor all accounting transactions recorded by Junior Accountant and timely completion of accounting by month end.
- To analyse supplier debit balances with stores, purchase for getting invoices including Capital Advances.
- To be responsible for Prepaid Expenses, Salary JV
- To Reconcile Credit Card Ledger & match the realization received in Corporate office and Bank reconciliation.
- To Co-ordinate with departments for getting the approved invoices if any pending for approval.
- To Co-ordinate with Credit Control department for receivables.
- To Co-ordinate with branch accounts for tallying the inter unit balances every month.
- To physically verify Cash, Fixed Assets, Inventory.
- To process the payments of doctorso
- To co-ordinate with billing department for services rendered by the doctor
- To co-ordinate with marketing department for the data of doctor payment based on agreement with respective doctor
- To communicate all the updates to Doctor payment at HO
- To scrutinise General ledger, Party balances etc.
- To prepare and update all data related to Audit requirement (prepaid expenses, provision for expenses, advances to employees/others, unpaid salary, bonus, net salary payable etc.)
- To prepare Monthly Profitability and timely submit to MIS department with explanation on increase &
- decrease of revenue & expenses
- To consider all the required provisions & adjustments in preparation of MIS.
- To demonstrate Stock in hand, Unbooked GRA, Unbilled IP Income, other organizational costs like Electricity,
- Housekeeping, Security, Patient services, Contractual staff etc.
- To highlight the exceptional revenue or expenditure incurred for the month, with proper reasoning.
- To provide details of Taxes deducted (TDS) in TDS excel sheet on monthly basis to Tax department for
- payment of Taxes within due date (2nd of each month for earlier month)
- To provide GST details on monthly basis and sending the same to Tax department for verification and payment (by 4th of each month)
- To provide the required documents and information as asked for by tax team during tax assessment / tax audit /to reply to notices.
- To monitor TDS receivables- confirming TDS has been deducted at lower rate, if not informing to marketing, banking dept. and Tax dept.
22 November 2022