22 Nov 2022
Manager Finance and Accounts
MIS Reporting, Tally, budget, Payroll Accounting, financial reporting, billing, Chartered Accountant
Experience: 2 to 7 years
- Checking the accuracy of Day book entries and Cash Book and cash balance.
- Passing salaries entries
- Checking the accuracy of sales ledger as per billing policy
- Checking the accuracy of purchase ledger
- Bank Reconcilation on Daily basis
- Profit and loss preparation and issue of commisions to customers and sales team soon after the programme
- Coordinate with CA and meeting all statutory requirements in time.
- Maintaining the privacy of accounts
- Generating of MIS reports
- Manages the accounting staff who are responsible for financial reporting, billing, collections, payroll, and budget preparation .
- Recruits and hires accounting and financial staff and conducts performance evaluations.
- Coordinates training programs for new staff and identifies training needs for current staff.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of tally
- knowledge of excel
- Ability to learn quickly
22 November 2022