02 Nov 2022
Manager - Finance & Accounts
Statutory Compliance, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cost Accounting, Bank Reconciliation, Financial Accounting
Experience: 5 to 10 years
- Financial and Sales Accounting - Managing financial accounting, receivables & payables management, preparing ledger books, bank reconciliation statements of multiple branches and group companies
- Preparing Financial Statements viz, P&L Account, Balance Sheet and Annual reports
- Funds Management, Cost Controls
- Taxations (Filling Returns and Assessments), Returns, and finalization of accounts.
- Computing & arranging for timely deposit of taxes and filing of returns for timely completion of assessment and ensuring statutory compliance
- Streamlining the working procedures
- Customs clearances
- Strong analytical, problem solving & organisational abilities.
- Auditing and Finalizations
- GST, Book Keeping, Advanced Tally Prime, Income Tax,
- TDS, Accounts Reconciliation, Export-Import,
- Advanced MS Excel, With good English Communications.
02 November 2022