06 Oct 2022
Manager - Corporate Secretarial Services
Companies Act, Corporate Law, Secretarial compliance, LLB, Company Secretary
Qualification: CS, LLB
Experience: 13 to 15 years
Location: Mumbai, (Lower Parel)
- To provide assistance with all the corporate secretarial work within the firm.
- Ability to handle incorporations of companies and LLP independently;
- Ability to undertake due-diligences including preparation of reports – both search and charge reports;
- To handle the corporate secretarial annual compliances of private and public companies;
- Expert knowledge of secretarial procedures and Companies Act, 2013,
- Should have working knowledge about filing of Form FC-GPR, FC-TRS and Form DI.
- Knowledge of handling various corporate events like name change, conversion, issue and transfer of shares, amendments to MOA and AOA; registered office change
- Knowledge about process of PAN and TAN Applications of foreign entities;
- Should be capable to resolve client queries;
- Good drafting skills and excellent communication skills.
- Technical Qualification: Post CS qualification work experience of 13+ years in a practicing company secretary firm. LLB completed preferred.
06 October 2022