21 Apr 2022
Manager - Corporate Secretarial
Companies Act, Compliances, Company Secretary, Secretarial Activities, agenda, Committee Meetings, Statutory Compliances
Position Purpose :
- To handle the corporate compliances under the Companies Act, 2013 and other Corporate Laws; compliances under SEBI Listing Regulations to Stock Exchanges (NSE & BSE), other SEBI regulations etc.
- To support in conducting Board meetings, Board’s Committee Meetings & Annual, Extra ordinary General Meeting, dispatching Annual Report and ensuring statutory compliances by subsidiary of the Company are among the other major functions of the incumbent.
- Ensuring compliances to be made under the Companies Act, 2013 and other corporate laws i.e. filing of forms returns etc. with ROC, Ministry of Company Affairs, maintenance of statutory records and registers etc.
- Ensuring various compliances under the SEBI Listing Regulations with NSE and BSE i.e. implementation of Corporate Governance practices, furnishing of financial results, shareholding pattern, compliances under SEBI takeover Code and SEBI Prohibition of Insider Trading Regulations etc.
- To ensure compliance with RBI such as filing of FLA and other reports
- Conducting Board Meetings, Audit Committee Meetings and other Committee Meetings
- Preparation of Notices, Agenda papers and Minutes of the Board, Audit Committee and other Committee Meetings
- Conducting of the Annual General Meeting Extra-ordinary General Meeting of the shareholders of the Company.
- Co-ordination with subsidiary and ensuring statutory compliances by the Company and its subsidiary.
- To maintain the statutory records and registers, preparing and filing necessary documents, e- forms and returns as required under the companies act and other statutory acts
- To assist in work related to Declaration and payment of Interim and final dividend including coordination with bank and printer, approving of artwork etc.
- To assist in other Secretarial arrangements
21 April 2022