16 Nov 2022
Manager Accounts & Finance
Bank Reconciliation, GST, TDS, Tally, making invoices, Payment Voucher, Financial Statements
Qualification: Bcom, Mcom, CA Inter
Experience: 10 to 15 years
Location: New Delhi
- Includes processing of vendor invoices and payments, processing of TDS, GST and VAT monthly liability working & filing, quarterly filing of TDS, preparation of Audit schedules, tax audit schedules.
- The profile also involves co-ordination with statutory and internal auditors and preparation of financial statements and MIS, credit card, bank accounts, other bank reconciliation statements, preparing Monthly salary, ability to control Debtors, Creditors, Claims & Settlement of Accounts etc
- ICSE Backgrounds will be given a preference.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of computation & entries in Tally.
- Must be well versed with MS Office.
- Should be able to handle GST, TDS.
- Should be able to control Debtors, Creditors, Claims & Settlement of Accounts.
- Monthly invoice generation.
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statements.
- Credit Card Reconciliation, Bills, Payment Management.
- Maintaining proper filing system for Invoices, Payment Vouchers, Monthly expenses, Daily Cash Book, GST etc.
- Providing & supporting to Senior when he/she requires details for the preparation of Service Charge, Monthly salary, GST, etc.
- Scrutiny of Ledger accounts.
- Ensure statutory compliances.
- Ensuring Bank Reconciliation of all the Banks.
- Invoicing, receipt accounting and follow up for receivables.
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of analytics, and comprehending instruction.
16 November 2022