10 Oct 2022
land acquisition, Liasoning, Legal Notices, Legal Compliances
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 10 to 12 years
- Should have experience 10 to 12 years within mumbai construction industry.
- Complete knowledge about liasioning process, pertaining bmc, mhada & sra.
- Needs to have basic knowledge about construction process & planning permission requirement.
- Fluent in marathi and good communication & people management skills.
- Coordinate with the authorities like revenue department, labour department, coastal regulatory zone, mhada, sra, mmrda, urban development, etc. For land acquisition formalities.
- Approval practicing before the revenue authorities like hobble commissioner, collector, rnt, sub- divisional officer, tahsildar, circle officer, talathi.
- Co-ordinate with dilr for demarcation and boundary fixation of land.
- Responsible for alignment identification of land parcels and procure the appropriate land parcel to meet project requirement
- Capable enough to understand revenue rules and regulations pertains to land procurement
- Responsible to execute complete process of land registration.
- Responsible for resolving any dispute between land owner and purchaser in post procurement of land with legal team.
10 October 2022