20 Sep 2022
Drafting, Vetting Contracts, Legal Documentation, Litigation, Non Litigation, corporate lawyer, legal matters, Legal Risk Analysis, Legal Issues
Experience: 8 to 12 years
- Monitor, examine, and handle the legal affairs of the company.
- Prepare the appropriate legal documents for trial or court proceedings.
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings.
- Design and oversee the company\'s policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Examine the legal issues related to new projects.
- Negotiate deals on behalf of the company.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations .
- Provide legal advice.
- Perform research and make educated legal recommendations.
- Process documents, regularly review and write contracts, settlement documents, stock certificates, agreements, and so on.
- Identify risks.
- Preferably from Indore
- Bachelors degree in Law.
- Licensed to practice Law from the State Bar Association.
- A minimum of 8-18 years experience as a Corporate Lawyer.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in written.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills
20 September 2022