13 Oct 2022
Agreement Drafting, Legal Documentation, drafting MoUs, Litigation, LLB, Vetting, Industrial Law
Qualification: LLB, LLM
Experience: 5 to 8 years
- Good verbal and written communication skills (with good proficiency in English) is mandatory
- Real Estate background is mandatory.
- Proficient in drafting of MOUs, Agreements, Commercial Contracts, Agreement to Sell, Conveyance Deeds, Notices, Reply Notices, Security Documents and other transaction and structuring documents pertaining to real estate business.
- Litigation knowledge into civil, criminal, tax, regulatory & environment, labor law,
- Deal with effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advice on possible legal issues - Communicate and negotiate with external parties (Customers, regulatory authorities, external counsel, etc.).
- Ability to understand, review and comment on the title due diligence.
- Knowledge Revenue laws will be an added advantage. - Understanding of various court processes and advising the management on legal strategy Requirements & skills
- Experience of working in Legal arena
- Candidates with exposure to Real Estate and understanding of RERA regime will be preferred - Proven experience as a Legal Counsel in the business environment
- Liaising with the various departments
- Representing the organization before the courts.
- The candidate should be LLB with 5 to 8 years of vast experience in Real Estate, Infrastructure Development and Management Company.
13 October 2022