18 May 2023
Legal Officer, 8 to 10 years in Thane
Legal Documentation, Agreement, Contracts, Legal Notices, Litigation, SEBI
Experience: 8 to 10 years
- Verifying all contractual documents including purchase orders, contract and agreements with customers, consortium partners, collaborators, vendors and sub-contractors ensuring that the interest of the company is taken care of.
- Ensuring that the claims of the company from the customers are maintained legally valid and necessary actions are taken for its early recovery.
- Replying to the legal notices from the customers, consortium partners, collaborators, vendors, contractor, sub-contractors, employees, ex-employees and others.
- To coordinate, compile and provide necessary information to the advocates.
- To keep track of legal suits and ensure that necessary representations are being done.
- To put 100% effort to ensure that the cases are closed in favour of the company.
- Initiating settlement with the vendors after obtaining approval from the management.
- To attend the court, NCLT or arbitrator whenever required.
- Initiate and pursue legal proceedings as required by the company i.e. prepare writs, defences, submissions and other pleadings in civil cases both for and against” the company.
- Maintain a database of the various litigations/ legal notices and submit reports regularly to management on the status thereof.
- Provide necessary legal advice to the company and make recommendations to management on matters of disputes.
- To coordinate with the company secretary and ensure statutory compliances under the requirements of MCA, SEBI and Stock Exchanges wherever applicable for all the group companies in India.
- To attend the calls and communications of investors and statutory departments of the listed company.
- Establishing necessary committees like Sexual Harassment committee etc. as required by law and ensuring effective functioning of the same.
- Attending any other matters as when required.
18 May 2023