Position : Legal Manager Experience : 6 - 10 years Location : Mumbai
Job description :
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. To independently handle all legal aspects of Real Estate sector especially redevelopment of Co-operative Housing Societies under provisions of DCPR 2034.
2. Drafting and Vetting of documents including but not limited to Conveyance Deed, Development Agreement, Redevelopment Agreement, Permanent Alternate Accommodation Agreement, Sale Deed, Lease Deed, Leave & License Agreement, Consent Letter, Notice etc.
3. To help in litigation matters by providing relevant paper documents etc. required by the Advocate/ Solicitor.
4. Should be familiar with MahaRERA. Preparing all the RERA documents for registration of the new projects and quarterly updating RERA registered Projects.
5. To coordinate with Advocate/ Solicitor for Arbitration matters, Suits, etc.
6. To maintain and review legal documents.
7. Handle Non-Litigation & Litigation Matters. To appear in court if required.
8. Candidates having experience in Real Estate shall be preferred.
9. Good in English, Hindi & Marathi
Required Candidate profile:
1) LLB /LLM 2) Minimum 8+ years experience in Real estate/Construction Industry Matters 3) Need Immediate Joining. 4) Ready to work from Office (Borivali East)
Preferable: Having knowledge in Real Estate sector (Redevelopment/SRA/Greenfield etc.)