· Advisory on banking products and services (loans & advances, deposits and others)
· Critical analysis of applicable change in law and consequent risk assessment and impact thereof on banks businesses
· Drafting, reviewing and negotiation of documents relating to various financial services offered to customers.
· Drafting, reviewing and negotiation of technology related arrangements.
· Advise on all aspects of corporate, banking and financial laws and practice.
· Advise on product development, strategy, policies and processes.
· Intellectual property advisory.
· Advise on corporate strategies.
· Prepare litigation strategy.
· Respond to legal notices and customer complaints.
· Critically analyze legislative efforts and offer recommendations
· Job Description Support and follow up of Litigation /Arbitration in liaison with Advocates for and against the Company.
· Drafting , vetting of Statement of Claims , Winding Up Petition, Affidavit of Evidence , Written statement and all documents/ petitions /applications to be filed before court/arbitrator and other forums.
· Initiating Arbitration action against defaulting Customers, Sec.138 action, Filing Sec.9 petition
· Notice issuance to all Sec138 regular and SPDC cases through advocates
· Engaging and briefing Senior counsels
· Draft agreements and other documents related to Land Dealings/Developments such as Powers of Attorney, tenancy transfer deeds, Deed of rectification, development agreements, Sale agreement, NOC, affidavit etc. and ensure the completeness for review by solicitors.
· Drafting of letters such as allotment letter, covering letters, demand letters, sale agreement letters and possession letter etc.
· Reviewing of various types of Commercial Contracts, Agreements, MOU, NDAs, Sale Deeds, Conveyance Deeds, Leave and License Agreements etc.
· Coordinate with law firms/ solicitors on public notices, title certificates etc.
· Assist in preparing legal notices, suits, legal replies, other legal correspondence and briefs for legal advisors/solicitors.
· Liaise with the Legal Department to formulate and construct agreements, NOCs, contracts and other legal documents required for the project.
· Provide administrative assistance to legal staff in a Legal Department.
· To perform title searches to determine ownership and lien status of properties & high court case search & printing of searched case order copies.
· Can Go to police station & court.