14 Sep 2022
Litigation, land acquisition, Corporate Law, Legal Issues, Contracts, lawyer activities
Experience: 5 to 7 years
- Working directly with different departments within the Group on all the active legal issues with respect to Litigation, Contracts, Corporate Law, Land Acquisition, and Regulatory.
- Preparing briefs for external lawyers in consultations with internal teams.
- Acting as one point in charge between the Group and external litigation lawyers.
- Proactively working with different teams within and outside the Group to mitigate and settling potential legal issues.
- Building a small and competent network of partner legal firms, which can be engaged from time to time either for domestic or international work.
- Carrying out legal due diligence in any potential acquisitions
- Escalating issues, Raising red flags to top management when required.
- Engage Directly and network with other legal teams of other cement manufacturers to support policies that will create a better eco-system for the cement industry players.
- Strong Academic background with minimum a bachelors degree in law from a reputed college in India
- Experience working in high-stress environments and a proven ability to exercise judgment even in a crisis
- Excellent communicator with great interpersonal and presentation skills, as well as the ability to write well and translate complex issues into simple language that people who are not experts can understand
- Self starter with the ability to think, plan, and execute large projects
- Team player who can work with people from a broad range of backgrounds and experience, including leading campaigns and mentoring more junior members of the team.
- Expected to have prior experience dealing with top management.
- Reading, writing and speaking English, Hindi, Telugu is required.
- Prior experience of leading legal team in a sizeable company or working in a reputed firm in the Infrastructure team
14 September 2022