22 Jul 2022
Legal Issues, Agreement, Legal Court Cases, Legal Advice, Legal Research
Experience: 6 to 8 years
- Overseeing client and vendor contracts and also to deal with litigations.
- Providing commercially sensible and cost effective legal advice
- Handling all FCI correspondence
- Conducting legal research
- Draft legal documents
- Ensuring compliance to laws and regulations and statutes
- Drafting and Vetting of Agreements, Notices, Representations, Affidavits etc
- Contract Negotiations with Customers along with Biz team, if warranted repairing damage claims
- Providing arbitration, litigation and mediation support
- Overseeing health and safety and injury claims and offering advice on court cases.
- To attend any work related to legal issues & other contracts to be resolved in timely manner assigned by the Management from time to time.
- To review, redlining, marking Financial documents with bank institutions, Venture Capitals, FDI & DFI etc and engage with external counsels in finalizing the documents.
- To oversee, monitor, ensure compliances on all licences, permission approvals from various authorities as may be applicable to the company and its business activities.
- To vet all the commercial contracts from legal perspective and ensure adherence to the policies of the company.
- Ensure prevention, control and protection of all relevant business projects from legal perspective
- To constantly persevere in ensuring conscience and compliance of business integrity, ESG requirements across all stakeholders.
- Enhance policies and procedures with regard to 3rd party risk management.
- Keep strengthening and revising BI policies and Procedures.
- Internal and external communications of BI related matters on a regular basis.
22 July 2022