22 Jun 2023
Legal Manager, 10 To 20 Years In Mumbai
Labour Laws, Civil Law, Real Estate Fund, LLB, Civil Litigation, Legal Advice
Experience: 10 to 20 years
- Prepare draft the appropriate legal documents.
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Design and oversee the companys policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Developing company policy and position on legal issues.
- Structure, draft and review reports and other legal documents.
- To coordinate with advocate in court matter & proceedings
- To prepare all kind of deeds & documents/agreements.
- Should have knowledge of all RERA matters & compliances from the registration of project to its quarterly updation.
- Filing the revised agreement for sale
- Should have knowledge of Redevelopement of society, MBMC compliance, Society formation.
- Bachelors degree in law.
- A minimum of 6 years experience as a real estate or civil lawyer.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills.
22 June 2023