19 Sep 2022
Legal, Legal Documentation, Legal Research, Legal Opinion, advocate
Qualification: LLB, LLM
Experience: 1-3 Years
Key Role & Responsibilities
- Assist and enable the Legal Group with swift Turn Around Time (TAT) in Legal research and preparing case for opinions, memoranda and briefing documents based on in-depth judgments and analyses
- Real time mapping of regulatory footprint applicable to the Company and plugging in Compliance tool to ensure checklist is complete in Timely Manner.
- Legal updates and newsletters to business
- Rolling out digital tools for litigation, IPR, Real Estate and Contract Management.
- Facilitating data migration and integration in digital tools, creating repository and post rolling, analysis and management reporting.
- Plan and execute compliance audits at company locations, preparing draft report
- Monitoring and managing Litigations and current trend applicable to business.
- Coordinating with external counsel and advocates
- Drafting,reviewing, vetting and providing inputs to litigation pleadings, contracts show cause notices, NDA’s LOI, MOU and other legal documents.
- End to End responsibility and accountability for assigned tasks
- Legal Risk management framework
- Collaboration and Co-ordinating for inputs from internal stakeholders.
19 September 2022