22 Dec 2022
Drafting, Legal Documentation, Legal Advice, Legal Compliances, Non Litigation, Legal cases, Labour Laws
Qualification: LLB, LLM
Experience: 4 to 6 years
- Ability to analyze legal implications of various issues and advising various internal stakeholders and management on it.
- Land acquisition and Title Verification , search . Registry in revenue records.
- Liasoning with all revenue department office.
- Dealing with all legal matters including criminal, civil, police liaison, and arbitration matters. Drafting, vetting of Criminal complaints, criminal writ Appeals, SLP & well versed with Court Process, well networked in Govt.& Police department.
- Drafting and vetting of various cross-border Agreements, Contracts and other documents.
- Attending Court cases and assisting the counsel in drafting of Written Submissions & Petitions.
- Litigation, to give business the edge by pre-empting its needs [fool proof agreements etc.]
- Handling of cases, consumer case notices, NCLT, Recovery, Defamation, attend court & liaison with advocates etc.
- Prepare, review and modify legal documents/contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities/functional departments.
- Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on various aspects of laws to various functional departments.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for the legal department for management meetings.
- Responsible for litigation, legal notices, keep records of all licenses & compliances and all litigation matters.
- Knowledge in legal aspects relating to various Labour Laws, Shops and Establishment Legislations, Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act etc.
22 December 2022