06 Oct 2022
Legal Associate in the Trademark, Copyright, Design Litigation Practice
Copyright Law, drafting notices, Legal Research, Litigation, Trademark, Legal
Experience: 3 to 5 years
- Experience in Trademark, Copyright & Design Litigation.
- Appearing before the Bombay High Court.
- Experience in Drafting pleadings.
- Legal Research.
- Briefing Junior & Senior Counsel.
- Litigation Management.
- Experience in Drafting Notices.
- Associate in handling trademarks, designs and copyrights litigation.
- Providing Legal & Technical Advice.
- Assisting senior team members in allied matters.
- Litigation drafting is a must.
- LLB (3 year or 5 year) is a must. LLM preferred.
- Candidate with 2yrs to 5 years of Litigation at Bombay High Court.
- Excellent academic credentials, research, writing, and communication skills are required.
- Experience working in other IP Law Firm(s) or in-house.
- Well-rounded, dynamic, highly-motivated attorney.
- Enrolled with the Maharashtra Bar Council.
- Sound communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
06 October 2022