12 Jun 2023
Legal Associate, 5 To 8 Years In Mumbai
Arbitration, Liabilities, Legal Documentation, Research Analysis, Non Litigation, Vetting
Experience: 5 to 8 years
- Male/Female candidates may apply
- Min. 5 years experience
- Willing to travel in and outside Mumbai
- Candidates with knowledge of legal matters and arbitration matters related to real estate (for example lands, properties, plots, ports & shipping etc.) will have a plus point.
- Worked with a Solicitor firm for a minimum of 3 years
- Attended City Civil, and High Court matters
Roles and Responsibilities
- Draft various legal documents such as contracts, notices, affidavits, MOU, agreements, deeds, declarations, POA, etc.
- Represent the company and attend hearings in various courts.
- Liaise with various external lawyers and counsels.
- Visit offices of various Government authorities as required.
- Monitor and handle litigations under various laws.
- Execute tasks as per the direction of Management and senior-level employees.
- Provide legal support to various business functions and projects.
- Continuously monitor changes in the laws, regulations and policies relating to business projects.
- Strong command of English and Marathi (both written and verbal).
- Ability to interact independently with various external stakeholders.
- Very strong MS Office and computer skills.
- Strong ability to follow schedules, multitask and work within timelines.
12 June 2023