02 Jun 2023
Lead - Legal (Contracting, Drafting & Negotiation Lawyer), 10 To 20 Years In Gurgaon
Contract Drafting, Agreement, Drafting, negotiations, Commercial Contracts, Contract Law, Litigation, Non Litigation, Drafting Agreements
Experience: 10 to 20 years
- To negotiate and handle on an end-to-end basis various type of contracts such as services agreements, software development agreements, software licensing agreements, sales and marketing agreements, lease agreements, purchase agreements, repair agreements, agreements with online travel agents, agreements for ancillary sales, financing arrangements etc. This will include discussions with internal clients, drafting, creating consensus and incorporating comments of different internal clients (departments), negotiations with counterparty, execution, closing and then helping in implementing/performance of agreements.
- To assist in the process of delivery and redelivery of aircraft on an ongoing basis, including coordinating with lessors, collating filings to be made with the DGCA, and communicating with various internal stakeholders through the process.
- To advise internal clients in different non-Tax laws including contract law, aviation law, company law, FEMA and also to ensure that contracts and other arrangements proposed to be entered into by IndiGo are compliant with the applicable laws.
- Occasionally work with external lawyers for procuring opinions and/or for obtaining advice on transactions.
- Carry out tasks with a high degree of independence and requiring minimal supervision.
- Support creation/improvisation and implementation of internal processes for ensuring smooth operations and closing of assignments in a timely and efficient manner while mitigating legal risks for IndiGo.
- Have an attitude for constant improvement. It is also very important for the resource to take the initiative and work proactively and closely with various departments.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively within a fast-paced business environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to think and decide quickly, and to communicate legal issues and solutions clearly and concisely.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including a clear and concise drafting style.
02 June 2023