16 Jun 2022
deeds, legal matters, Non Litigation, Notice, Legal cases, Legal Court Cases
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Location: Nariman Point, Mumbai
- Experience in appearing before Civil Courts, District Courts, High Courts, Quasi-Judicial Bodies like Divisional Commissioner, Collector Office, SDO, Tehsildar.
- Drafting of Civil Suits, Writ Petitions, Chamber Summons, Replies, Affidavits, FIR, Written Statements, Notes of Written Arguments before various Courts and Appearing before Arbitrators.
- Drafting of Notices and Replies to Notices, Agreement for sale, Sale Deed, MOU, Power of Attorney, Leave and License Agreement, Declarations, Indemnity Bonds, Undertakings, Various Agreements and Documents, etc.
- Registration of Documents and Liasioning with Government Offices.
- Coordination with legal firms, advocates, Consultants, Statutory Authorities in relation to the legal matters.
- Keeping a track of the Court Cases and giving an update to the management, regularly.
- Maintaining the legal matters online and in files.
- Examining and giving legal advice on various litigation and non litigation matters.
- Researching the law, cases etc. connected to matters handled.
- Interact with various officers of the company with respect to matters assigned and ensure compliance, when necessary.
16 June 2022