23 Apr 2022
Junior Executive - Company Secretary
Company Secretary, Companies Act, Secretarial compliance, Secretarial Duties, Post AGM Compliances
Experience: 0 to 3 years
- Promotion, formation and incorporation of companies and matters related of the organization
- Filing, registering any document including forms, returns and applications by and on behalf of the company as an authorized representative
- Maintenance of secretarial records, statutory books and registers
- All work relating to shares and their transfer and transmission
- Prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees, and annual general meetings (AGMs) and follow up on action points
- Liaise with external regulators and advisers such as lawyers and auditors.
- Take an active role and provide valuable input to the management decisions related to sharing issues, mergers, and takeovers
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people at all levels.
- Discretion when handling confidential information
23 April 2022