11 Jun 2022
Internal Audit, Internal Control, Risk Assessment, Process Audit, Client Coordination
Qualification: CA, CMA, MBA, PGDM
Experience: 1 to 6 years
- Ensure completion of assigned audits and documentation of work papers on time.
- Ensuring compliances to companies\' or organizations\' policies and procedures.
- Motivating the Articles & providing them the required training on the job.
- Traveling within and outside Mumbai as necessary to meet client needs.
- To prepare audit reports after discussion with a team leader with an action plan.
- To coordinate within the organization to gather the data required to complete the internal audit process.
- Consistently deliver quality client services and take charge of the project area assigned to him or her.
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to assimilate to new knowledge.
- To evaluate the process on regular basis to understand the functionality of the same as per the set guidelines.
- To check out the gaps and provide the solutions to close the gaps within the process
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Possess strong data analytics skills and knowledge of advanced data analytical tools will be an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (presentation skills)
- Ability to work well in teams
- Basic understanding of IT systems, and must be tech-savvy
11 June 2022