13 Oct 2022
Insolvency AVP ( Business Development )
Financial Institution, Finance, IBC, Due Diligence, liquidity risk
Experience: 10 to 15 years
- Working under IBC practices.
- Managing relationship with an existing and proposed set of clients as well as the investor.
- Understanding investor criteria.
- Liaising with banks financial institutions.
- Developing new banking/investor relationships.
- Due diligence of the company.
- Preparation resolutions plans.
- Understand the liquidation process.
- Assisting the entire lifecycle of the insolvency procedure.
- Assisting overall divisions of Resurgent India Limited and group companies.
- Outstation travel required as and when required.
13 October 2022