14 Sep 2022
In House Advocate ( Real Estate )
Legal Issues, Labour Laws, Real Estate Laws, Contracts, Agreement Drafting
Experience: 2 to 5 years
- Must have Experience in Real Estate
drafting, reviewing and vetting of the commercial contracts
- Provide support to the business team in concluding the business contracts and resolving of the legal issues involved therein including the stamp duties under different states.
- Drafting of MOUs, confidentiality agreements, etc.
- To strategize, plan, initiate and defend the legal action before the judicial, quasi judicial authorities, tribunals, labour courts, consumer forums and administrative bodies etc.
- Issuance of Legal Notices,
- Handling of the Civil litigations including labour laws, Industrial laws, money suits, recovery, winding ups, summery suits, cheque bouncing cases etc.
- Briefing the counsels, follow ups and extending guidance to the company representatives on appearance in various courts.
- Review of the progress of litigations with business, operations team with specific advise, guidance on action plan, course of action for the speedy disposal.
14 September 2022