20 Feb 2020
Head Legal (AGM/DGM)
Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs, Navi Mumbai
Agreements Drafting, Commercial Contracts, Contract Drafting, Drafting, Legal Due Diligence, Legal Issues, Legal Notice, LLB, Title Search, Vetting Contracts
Qualification : LLB (LLM Preferred)
Experience : 15 plus years
CTC : Upto 25 LPA
Industry : Candidates from Wind Industry preferred.
Location : Mumbai
Job Description :
- A Team Leader, who can guide subordinates properly and handle the Land, Legal, Liason Dept. independently .
- Legal due diligence of Wind power projects .
- To verify Land & legal related documents. Conduct due diligence of project land arrange Title search report from lawyers appointed by Company.
- Drafting, vetting and finalizing various commercial and EPC contracts such as supply, erection and service availability agreements. Drafting agreements like Joint Venture agreements, NDA, Termsheet, MOU, LOI etc.. Negotiating drafting and execution of the agreements in a timely
- Coordination and briefing/discussion with external lawyers or legal firms, reviewing submissions, petitions, documents prepared by lawyers. Negotiate their fees, timelines etc.
- Draft legal notice to contractor for non-compliance. Replying legal notices received from counter parties in the agreement .
- Ensure proper project correspondence documentation and compliance with contractual terms. Ensure timely execution of the contracts for projects.
- Provide advice and guide internal departments as and when required.
- Managing the legal issues of the company.
- Writing letters to Government authorities pertaining to wind power projects also reply to their letters.
- If necessary co- ordination with various revenue officers for getting necessary permission from Government authorities.
- Coordinate and resolve the legal issues pertaining to Land acquisition, ROW, extend supports to other depts.
- Keep the Management informed by circulating MIS of Litigation. Reporting to the management on legal issues and suggesting the remedial actions and avoidance of further litigations.
- Discuss and suggest proper course of action considering legal risk involved in the issues.
- Keeping self-update on changes and interpretation of applicable laws and regulations and advising on their applicability, ensuring timely compliance.
- Advice to subordinate team to Handle Land allotment of Revenue, Govt. Land, Forest land .
- Liaisoning and coordinating with external legal counsel/ statutory authorities.
- Support to HR department to handle employee related issues.
- Ensure the statutory compliance by the company.
- Representing the Company in legal matters
20 February 2020