16 Sep 2022
Head - Company secretarial
Companies Act, Company Secretary, Company Law, Secretarial compliance, SEBI, FEMA
Experience: 20 to 30 years
- Responsible for complete compliances under corporate laws, securities laws, SEBI Act, Rules and Regulations, FEMA, and other applicable Acts, Rules and Regulations.
- Monitor activities pertaining to security creation and documentation viz., negotiation with FI, lenders execution & registration of security documents.
- Responsible for the entire secretarial functions encompassing preparation of agenda, convening, conducting and drafting meetings of Board of Directors, its Committee, shareholders, creditors including court convened meeting, inter-departmental meetings and meetings with financial institutions, regulatory authorities, etc.
- Supporting the team for ensuring compliances for subsidiaries.
- Act as a confidante of the Board of Directors and participate in the formulation of long-term and short-term corporate policies, maintaining statutory books and records.
- Review the Registrar & Transfer Agent activities relating to transfer, transmission, issue of duplicate shares, allotment of shares, refund, dividend, legal cases, etc.
- Resolve queries, complaints received from shareholders, statutory authorities SEBI, Stock Exchange, etc.
- Code of conduct for investors and senior management.
- CSR function – Monitor activity and report to board. Help in formulating policy.
- Vigil mechanism – Act as Interface between Audit Committee and Employers.
- Pro-activeness with independent directors – Keeping the directors updated on developments in Corporate Law etc
- Formulate policies for various compliance management and ensures up to date record keeping, statutory registers, MIS to facilitate board meetings, committee meetings & shareholders meetings.
- Liaise with various authorities like Stock Exchange, Company Law Board, Regional Director, Registrar of Companies, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Securities & Exchange Board of India, Reserve Bank of India, etc.
- Formulate policies for investors servicing, security creation and documentation to ensure effective, corporate governance.
- Formulate policies to ensure compliances with legal and procedural requirements under various enactments for effective corporate governance.
- Finalize general meeting and postal ballot notices and other documents related to annual report, etc.
- reparation of AGM Manual
- Advise the Board and the management on the implication of government notifications, circulars, bills, enactments on corporate laws, securities laws, SEBI Act, Rules and Regulations, etc.
16 September 2022