02 Jul 2020
General Manager - Accounts and Finance - Mumbai
accounting & taxation, Accounting and Taxation, Accounts/Finance/Audit/Tax/Costing, Accounts/Finance/Tax/Audit/Costing, Assessment Handling for Sales Tax, Commercial Tax, Corporate Tax, Costing and Tax, Direct & International Taxation, Direct Tax, Manager Accounts, Manager Accounts & Taxation, Manager-Finance & Accounts, P&L Accounts, Payroll Accounts, reconciliation of accounts, Regional Accounts, SAP Finance and accounts, Senior Accounts Executive
- Head the team based out of the HO and plant locations and handle the entire spectrum of day to day financial and accounting operations presently running on Tally ERP.
- Ability to Forecast, Budget, Plan, and effectively control the numbers. Ensure that the CMA and other data required by the banks are provided on time along with monthly reporting and deal with them on a regular basis. Ability to work on Project reports for expansion or diversification, whenever necessary.
- Design and develop a foolproof Costing and Control systems for the plants with emphasis on Product, Process, and Standard costing.
- Provide MIS at regular intervals to the management and give constructive inputs with regard to the performance of the company.
- Lead a team based out of the HO and plant locations and ensure timely completion with respect to statutory items like Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Closure of the books, Statutory and Tax Audit, Tax Returns, GST returns, Annual returns, Cost Audit, etc. This includes effective coordination with the Statutory and Tax auditors, Income tax consultants, Company Secretary, Legal counsel, Labour law consultants and attend hearings with the respective statutory authorities, wherever necessary.
- Responsible for managing Forex of the company with respect to imports and exports.
- Effective coordination with all the departments of the company with respect to the smooth functioning of the company.
- Will be a part of the crack strategy team and is expected to come out with out of box thinking in the areas like cost control, diversifications and other such
- Chartered Accountant with a minimum of 10 -15 years of relevant experience in accounting and finance in the manufacturing industry.
- Relevant experience in handling costing is an essential attribute for this position.
- Have reasonable leadership qualities to manage the team so as to ensure smooth functioning. Should be capable of motivating the team so as to bring the best of their abilities. Ensure that the team is reasonably well trained to perform the day to day functions effectively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Should be able to interact at all levels both internally and externally.
- Expert MS Office skills with particular emphasis on Tally ERP, MS Excel, etc. Working Knowledge of SAP and similar software is desirable.
02 July 2020