11 Aug 2022
Chartered Accountant, MIS Reporting, Ind AS, project accounting
Experience: 3 to 6 years
- Control the entire Project Accounting including preparation of IND AS Financials.
- Preparation and analysis of General Ledger MIS, schedules.
- Follow up with project team for closure of open points
- Preparation and circulation of daily, weekly, monthly Management reports
- Preparation of error-free Statutory and Internal audit schedule.
- Co-ordinate with the auditors for timely completion of audit
- SAP, RPA automation and new report developments
- SOP implementation and process improvements
- Compliance control Statutory dues and MSME
- GSTR 2A Follow up with project team, vendors
- Perform ledger scrutiny of vendors and other liabilities including GRIR closure unsettled provisions etc.
- Monthly tracking and follow-up with concerned project team for settlement of advance.
- Reconciliation 26AS, debtor/creditor reconciliation, Inter company
- Bank Guarantee monitoring
- Periodic WBS settlement.
- CA with 5 to 6 years of experience
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in a similar role (real estate industry experience preferred)
- should have very good communication and MS Office skills, should be able to lead a small team
- SAP experience mandatory
11 August 2022