28 Sep 2022
accounting, Taxation matters, Accounts Payable, Finance, Auditing, TDS, GST
Experience: 2 to 4 years
- The role is responsible for accounting of vendor invoices, Fixed assets accounting.
- To ensure of accuracy financial records accounted, compliance with existing standards, processes and statutory requirements
- Manages accounting functions including maintenance of general ledger, accounts payable, capex accounting; ensures accuracy and timeliness.
- Monitors GR/IR report on ongoing basis
- Follow up and co-ordinates with various departments for invoices for accounting.
- Ensure accurate accounting w.r.t. to vendor, GL, cost center
- Ensure accurate deduction of tax at source and accounting for the same. Provide information to tax team for monthly statutory payments like TDS, GST.
- Manages monthly closing of financial records and provide required month end information.
- Record fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting system as per process.
- Ensure Capex accounting as per Companies Act. Creation of asset codes in SAP, review of CWIP every month end and capitalization of assets and calculation of depreciation on the same in SAP.
- Prepare schedules relating to fixed assets, and resolving the audit queries.
- Ensuring timely and accurate accounting of employee expenses, petty cash expenses.
- Prepares and recommends monthly operating MIS.
- Assist in audits statutory and internal audits.
- Knowledge of TDS and GST
- Experience in SAP environment is mandatory
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management both verbally and in writing
- Ability to multi-task, consistently meeting deadlines on multiple projects and activities.
28 September 2022