22 Sep 2022
Finance & Accounts Assistant
Excel, accounting, MIS Reporting, Trademark, account finalisation
Qualification: B.B.A or B.M.S, MBA or PGDM in Finance
Experience: 1 to 3 years
- Assist with MIS Reports preparation of group of companies
- To rename manufacturers payment swifts copies, update in a specific excel file and share with supervisor for further sharing with manufacturers
- To be constantly in touch with manufacturers and production team for ledger finalization
- To discuss with supervisor necessary corrections in plant ledgers and update them
- To enter carefully and update in a specific excel file all the vendors local sale invoices
- Continuously to update list of export invoices of group companies in their specific files
- Updating of MEIS Licenses in file and sharing with supervisor
- Updating ICD custom codes of stations and other related details for the export invoices of group of companies
- Updating of the company`s Trade Marks statuses weekly, downloading and printing of TM registration certificates.
- Downloading TM Journals, selecting and shortlisting TM names and entering them in a specific file.
- Updating list of monthly hearings from TM registry, collecting TM evidences for different TM cases, preparing docs for TM hearing processes, preparation and verification of TM docs for overseas filings, etc.
- Have analytical skills;
- High level of responsibility;
- Ability to work under defined deadlines;
- Strong organization and verbal, written communication skills;
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel;
- Good Communication skills
22 September 2022