21 Jan 2020
Executive - Company Secretary
Companies Act 2013 compliances, company secretarial work, FCGPR, FEMA Compliance, Incorporation of companies and LLP, minutes of meeting, Notice Drafting, ROC Work, Preparation of Financial Statements, xbrl, drafting of resolutions, Client interaction, Communication Skills, team player
Qualification : Semi Qualified Company Secretary
Experience : 1 to 3 Years.Candidates who have completed the Management Training with a Practicing Company Secretaries would be preferred.
CTC : 1.8 to 2.7 LPA
Location : Jayanagar , Bangalore
Key Skills :
1. Should possess good written communication skills.
2. Should have ability to articulate with key stakeholders.
3. Should have pleasant personality as the profile requires client interaction.
4. Should have multitasking abilities.
5. Experience of working with Subsidiaries & Domestic Companies is mandatory
6. Team Player with good coordination skills.
7. Should be local resident of Bangalore.
Job Description :
1. Drafting Resolutions, Minutes of Board Meeting, General Meetings, Notice & other normal Company Secretarial Documents
2. Preparation & filing of Annual Filing Documents & Forms .
3. Filing of ECB, FC-GPR, other FEMA compliances .
4. All secretarial works such as issue of shares, increase in Authorized capital, Transfer of shares, Charge satisfaction, Charge Creation, Modification .
5. The Candidate should be able to handle all the Secretarial and ROC related work, independently and should have complete knowledge of incorporation of Companies, LLPs, annual filings, preparation of financial statements into XBRL formats, and other forms/returns and all other compliances under the Companies Act, 2013.
21 January 2020