Position : Deputy Manager - Business Development
Educational Qualifications : Essential - MBA – Marketing, Finance
Experience : 2 -4 years’ experience in financial organizations i.e. banks and BFSI sector for Deputy Manager role.
Role Requirements :
Knowledge of financial and capital markets
1. Meet the business targets provided and keep a track of the revenue in actuals v/s projections.
2. Maintain relationships with clients to understand their requirements and be a single point of contact for all their Exchange related needs.
3. Identify potential and prospective clients, discuss and present offerings to them
4. Market intelligence in terms of competition offerings, market insights.
5. Process documentation on member, client conversion; provide coordination with relevant department if required.
6. Meet the SME Companies, promote Emerge Platform. Assist and handholding the Companies.
1. Provide information packets to clients to help them understand offerings, products better.
2. Assist in resolving client queries by coordinating with other relevant internal departments.
3. Understand client needs and offer solutions and build a long term relationship with clients, members.
1. Record all client interaction, visits in exchange database for internal use.
2. Maintain and update database by coordinating with relevant client interfacing department.
Seminars and presentation
1.Coordinate and support the Marketing team in conducting road shows, presentations and seminars
2. Garner market understanding through seminars and create awareness
1. Strong verbal and written skills