12 Nov 2022
Corporate Legal - Assistant Vice President
Contract Drafting, Agreement Drafting, Vetting, Drafting, Legal, legal matters, Contract, Agreement, Legal Manager, Legal Functions, Secretarial Functions
Qualification: LLB, LLM
Experience: 10 - 12 years
- Responsible for handling all Secretarial & Legal functions.
- Drafting, vetting and execution of Non-Disclosure, Confidential Agreements and Memorandum of Understanding with various service providers, bankers, clients etc.
- Drafting, vetting and execution of agreements, contracts for matters related to various departments, such as, HR, Corporate Services, IT & Finance.
- Drafting, vetting and execution of documents such as Offer Document, Private Placement Memorandum for issuance of securities.
- Drafting, vetting and execution of Loan, Facility Agreements, Deed of Hypothecation, inter corporate deposits, term sheets and Security Creation with the Banks, Financial Institutions, Security Trustees.
- Vetting and negotiating execution of the Investment cum Share Subscription, Share transfer Agreement for Private Equity Investment and liaised with law firms and other authorities.
- Co-ordination with law firms, arrangers and intermediaries for drafting, vetting and execution of loan, debt transaction documents.
- Should have experience in handling all Legal matters for the organization.
12 November 2022