20 Apr 2022
Company Secretary, Secretarial Activities, Secretarial Compliances, IEPF Compliances, FEMA Compliance, capital market, Companies Act
Experience: 2 to 5 years
- In depth and thorough knowledge and understanding of Companies Act, 2013 and other Corporate Laws, SEBI rules and regulations and RBI and FEMA Regulations.
- Undertaking Secretarial, management and Legal Due Diligence of the company for IPO transactions.
- Drafting reviewing of offer documents, Public Announcements, legal agreements etc.
- Liaising with Merchant Bankers, Bankers to the Issue, RoC, Stock Exchanges, Legal intermediaries, SEBI, RBI or any other statutory / regulatory authorities.
- Co-ordination with stake holders, professional consultants and other intermediaries involved in capital market.
- Handling of day to day secretarial compliances (Board Resolutions, Notices, General Meeting Resolutions, Minutes of Meeting, Filling and filing of Statutory Forms)
- Ability to work in the team and successfully complete the transactions.
- Applicable Company Law Compliances, SEBI Compliances etc.
- Annual Filings, event-based filings, Filing of Forms and Returns.
- Framing of Annual Reports. Allotment of shares, Issuance of share certificates, maintenance of statutory Registers and share transfers. IEPF Compliances.
- Handling E- Voting Process.
- Allotment of shares, Issuance of share certificates, maintenance of statutory Registers and share transfers.
- Conduction of Board Meetings and Preparation of Notice, Agenda and Minutes.
- Alteration of MOA & AOA.
- Handling of Corporate Actions like Dividends, Rights, Preferential Issue, Private Placements.
- Conducting AGM or EGM and Preparation of Notice, Agenda and Minutes. SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 listing compliances. SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulation, SEBI (Substantial Acquisition of Shares and Takeover) Regulation and ICDR etc., FEMA Compliances
20 April 2022