29 Nov 2022
Company Secretary, Companies Act, Company Law, Corporate Governance, Legal Documentation, Secretarial compliance
Experience: 8 to 10 years
- Ensuring timely Compliance in Corporate Laws for Group
- Conducting of Board Meeting including finalization of Agenda, Preparation of Board Folder, and Finalization of Minutes & Follow up Action thereof.
- Manage Legal & Secretarial compliance in respect to Companies Act, SEBI guidelines and Listing Agreements, review and drafting of Contracts etc. Should be able to handle IPO related matters as well.
- Loan documentation and bank Liasoning work Statutory Filling of documents including forms, returns and application with Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) with respect to appointment, resignation of Directors.
- Applying for Director Identification Number (DIN) & Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) with Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- All matters with regard to paying dividend.
- Maintenance of secretarial records, statutory books & registers.
- Assisting in Secretarial & Compliance Audit.
- Preparation & Filing of Annual Return & Accounts with Registrar of Companies (ROC).
- Other declaration attestation & certification under Companies Act 1956.
- Ensuing compliance with various Corporate Action such as-
- Declaration & Remittance of Dividend.
- Transfer of Shares.
- Liaisoning with Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Registrar of Companies on any queries, notice received from the respective department.
- Assisting in legal matters pertaining to Corporate Laws.
- Preparation of Directors Report.
- In case qualified and experience in law.
- Extend support in Commercial litigation.
- Provide support for assigned functions in contracting and advisory Supervise and review compliance.
29 November 2022