22 Nov 2022
Stock Exchange, Audits, Corporate Governance, ROC, Company Law, SEBI, LODR, Companies Act, Secretarial Compliances, Company Secretary
Experience: 4 to 9 years
- To look after all coordination work for Incorporation of Overseas Companies.
- Will be responsible for compliances related to Company Law as applicable to the company.
- Filing of statutory forms as and when applicable to company within timeline.
- Timely reporting/filling of Financial Statement i.e file its Balance Sheet along with Statement of Profit and Loss Account.
- Internal filing of all related documents of company law which are to be maintained.
- Is Responsible to get listed in main board & NSE
- Responsible for Liaison with ROC (Registrar of Companies) and MCA(Ministry of corporate Affairs).
- Ensuring all ROC related compliances. (Regulars Forms of ROC as per the applicability of company)
- Is responsible to execute Secretarial Audit
- Drafting and vetting of MOA, MOU, Bank guarantee, Indemnity Bonds if any, Undertakings and authority letters, vendor contracts, etc.
- Preparation & submitting all Passed Resolution in the Company
- Conducting and attend all the board meetings, EGM AGM.
- Is responsible for Filling of Annual Return within 60 days of holding of Annual General Meeting.
- Compliances under Companies Act 2013, PIT, ICDR, SAST.
- Liaison with government and regulatory official : DIC, CSIDC, Pollution Department, CSPDCL, Health and Safety, CREDA, WRD etc.,
- Liaison with relevant Government offices and other competent authorities if necessary.
- Adherence to environmental Compliances and ensure to attain environment Clearances.
- Responsible for carrying out Environmental Impact Assessment Related Matters
- Management of all Consultant Contracts.
- Manage litigation, brief external counsels and finalize written submissions in courts.
- Coordination for the compliances regarding BSE, for any matters
- Filing of Returns (Annual Return, Investor complaints , Corporate Governance , Share Holding Pattern , etc)
- Follow the compliances of SEBI : SEBI Takeover Regulation 2011, [Regulation 7(2)] - SEBI etc.
- (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015
- Compliances of Quarterly, Event Based Compliances SEBI LODR compliances.
- Coordinate with the advocate for the legal matters of the Companies.
- General budget preparation and management of expenses.
- Register of directors; Register of charges; register of allotments; register of transfers; register of members;
- Drafting Minutes of meetings and resolutions; register of secretaries;
22 November 2022