28 Sep 2022
Company Secretary, Legal Drafting, Secretarial compliance, Companies Act, SEBI, FEMA, Company Law
Experience: 15 to 18 years
- The individual will report to the Managing Director and will be in charge of ensuring compliance with listing agreements, SEBI regulations, ROC matters, and FEMA
- He will assist the Managing Director in handling Board and Shareholder-related matters, such as organizing meetings, interacting with various departments, preparing Board notes, AGM notices, Annual Reports, and other communications to stock exchanges and shareholders, among other things.
- He will be in charge of ESOPs, dividends, the Investor Protection Fund, handling investor complaints, and so on. He will interact with the Shareholders, Registrar, MCA, and other regulators as needed.
- He will be in charge of implementing and monitoring designated employees\' adherence to the Insider Trading Code, as well as maintaining a digital data base for unpublished price sensitive information etc.
- He will be in charge of providing secretarial and other corporate support to the Company\'s various domestic and overseas subsidiaries.
- Should be a qualified Company Secretary with 15 - 18 years of experience, at least 10 years of which should be with a top 500 public listed company. The individual should have strong communication and drafting abilities
28 September 2022