24 Nov 2022
Companies Act, FEMA, Company Secretary, Corporate Governance, Post AGM Compliances, Company Law, SEBI
Experience: 1 year preferred
- Organizing, Conducting Board, Committee meetings and annual, extraordinary general meetings (AGMs, EGMs), as per the Companies Act 2013 (including minimum prescribed board meetings in a year)
- Preparation and Circulation of Board, Committee meeting minutes within prescribed timeline.
- Circulation of notice and agenda for Board, Committee meeting along with annexure within timelines (except Board, Committee meeting held on shorter notice).
- Issuance of Securities (Shares, Debentures) and compliance with Companies Act, RBI and FEMA.
- Maintaining and updating relevant statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries i.e. required under Companies Act on timely basis.
- Dealing with correspondence, collating information, and writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders.
- Contributing to meeting discussions as and when required.
- Timely filing of intimation, returns of foreign inward remittance to AD, RBI, and any other relevant authorities.
- Coordinating with external parties such as advisers, consultants, lawyers, and auditors and providing necessary documents and information.
- Paying dividends if Board’s recommendation is approved by the Shareholders and managing share option schemes.
- Application for ISIN, Demat a/c opening or closing.
- Dematerialization and Rematerialization on securities.
- Informing the Board, Committee members well in advance about attendance requirement under Companies Act or any other applicable Laws.
- Provide support to other teams during mergers, acquisitions or for completion of transaction(s).
- Ensure that all notifications related to Board, Committee members, management are issued within the regulatory periods, as applicable.
- Monthly, Quarterly MIS for secretarial compliance.
- Assisting in due diligence for corporate matters for potential acquisition targets.
- Obtaining compliance certificate from practicing company secretary as required by lenders
- Annual filings with MCA/ROC, RBI, and other authorities.
- Guide team members in their task on regular basis.
- Handling certain activities related to proposed merger of group companies.
24 November 2022