11 Feb 2020
Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs, Navi Mumbai
Agreements Drafting, agreements review, Annual Compliances, Companies Act 2013, Due Dilligence, FEMA Compliance, Incorporation of companies and LLP, incorporation of company, mou, NBFC Compliance, ROC Compliance, Secretarial Audit, Secretarial compliance, Fixed Assets Register, CSR
Qualification : Company Secretary
CTC : As per Industry
Experience : 2 - 3 years
Location : Mumbai
Job Description :
- Secretarial Compliance to be carried out by Company as per Companies Ac, 2013 (Detailed listing stated below).
- Incorporation of new company / Closure of existing Company.
- Drafting / Review of MOU / Agreements.
- Creation / Modification / cancellation of Charge on assets of company.
- Due Diligence with respect to ROC Compliance.
- Intimation of Changes of Directors / Registered office or other similar compliances.
- NBFC Compliance for non deposit accepting company .
- Annual / Regular FEMA compliance, if any .
- Incorporation of New LLP / Closure of existing LLP .
- Annual Compliance related to LLP .
- Conversion of existing Pvt Ltd Company into LLP.
Broad Areas :
- To prepare Minutes for Meetings of the Board of Directors including various committees of the Board of Directors such as CSR Committee, Audit Committee, Remuneration Committee, Extra‐Ordinary General Meeting, if any and Annual General Meeting of the Company as per
Companies Act 2013.
- To prepare various registers to be maintained under the Companies Act 2013.
- To draft various resolutions as required under the Companies Act, 2013 from time to time.
- To prepare Agenda Papers including Notice for Meetings of the Board of Directors, Extra‐ Ordinary General Meeting and Annual General Meeting of the Company as per Companies Act 2013.
- To prepare Certificate to be given by the Director under Section 164 of the Companies Act, 2013 and to prepare Form DIR 8 – Disqualification of Directors, if any.
- To prepare Certificate to be given by the Director under Section 184 of the Companies Act, 2013 and to prepare Form MBP 1 for disclosure of interest of Directors and Preparation, Attestation and uploading forms MGT 14 with ROC.
- To prepare and issue Share Certificates for various allotments upto date (including franking of stamp duty, generate of Challan, preparation of transfer deeds and other related work).
- Preparation, Attestation and uploading forms AOC‐4 with ROC for Annual Filing of Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Account & form MGT‐7 for Annual Return of the Company for the Company for submitting it with Registrar of Companies.
- Preparation, Attestation and uploading forms ADT‐1 with ROC for appointment of Auditor by the Company with Registrar of Companies.
- Preparation, Attestation and uploading forms DIR 12 and DIR 11 with ROC for appointment and resignation of Directors with Registrar of Companies including preparation of consent letters for same.
- To prepare Notice and Directors’ Report and preparing form MGT‐9 for Extract of Annual Return all Annual Accounts, if any with ROC
- Preparation, Attestation and uploading forms MGT 14 with ROC for regarding the Board of Directors of a Company shall exercise some specific - powers on behalf of the company by means of resolutions passed at meetings of the Board under section 179(3) of Companies Act, 2013.
- Preparation, Attestation and uploading form MGT 14 with ROC in respect of powers of the Board of Directors of a Company under section 180 of the Companies Act, 2013 which are exercisable by means of special resolutions passed at the general meeting of the Company and in respect of
Special Resolution passed for loan and investment made by company as per section 186 of the Companies Act, 2013.
- To attest various e‐forms as and when required.
- Make periodical visit to discuss the Company law matters, if required.
- Be present during Board of Directors Meeting and other committees.
- To carry out Secretarial Audit as per section 204 of the Companies Act, 2013.
- Preparing / updating CSR policy.
- Preparing / updating Fixed Assets Register.
11 February 2020