06 Oct 2022
Company Secretary, Secretarial compliance, Companies Act, Company Law, SEBI, Due Dilligence
Experience: 2 to 4 years
- Preparation of the various Property Agreement and renew the insurance policy on the property.
- Arranging and drafting the documents for the due diligence report.
- Registered the Mortgage deed.
- Arranging and maintain the documents for the Title search report and valuation of the properties.
- RBI Filling-FLA.
- Convening, and Arranging of Board Meetings, General Meetings, Drafting of Notice,
- Agenda, Minutes, Resolutions of Meetings, etc. As per SS-1 & SS-2.
- Preparing and Filling Various e-form with MCA21.
- Preparation of Annual Reports, Annual Returns, Financial Statement, Annual Fillings and other related forms & documents.
- All other Secretarial and ROC work and other day to day legal work.
- CS completed , SEBI and RBI compliance, corporate finance
06 October 2022