31 Oct 2022
FEMA, SEBI, Company Secretary, Companies Act, Company Law, Secretarial compliance, Corporate Governance
Experience: 3-5 Years
Location: Powai, Mumbai
- Knowledge and Experience of working in a Listed Company
- Independently handling all SEBI Compliances (LODR, SAST, PIT)
- Independently Handling Compliances of Stock Exchanges
- To review and implement the policies and procedures relating to the Compliance function as prescribed under various Corporate, Securities and Other Business Laws and regulations and guidelines Convening of Board Meetings viz. pre and post Meeting formalities including follow-up actions thereof;
- Convening of General Meeting, Postal Ballot viz. pre and post Meeting formalities including and follow-up actions thereof;
- Incorporation, Formation of Companies and LLPs.
- Advising on good governance practices on various applicable statues
- Knowledge of FEMA Compliances
- Liaising with Regulators, Solicitors, Banks, FIIs etc.,
- Drafting and vetting of all contractual agreements, legal agreements, deeds, etc
- Assists in developing a corporate and social sustainability framework;
- Responsible for filing, registering any document including forms, returns and applications and ensuring timely filing thereof with ROC.
- Manages the Secretarial and other Compliance Audits
- Team Leader abilities and to actively and closely interact with other departments of the Company for closer co-ordination of various activities.
- Knowledge of Legal matters viz
- Annual Report preparation and compilation
- Formalities for Loan against Shares
31 October 2022