23 Aug 2022
Company Secretary, Companies Act, Company Law, Secretarial compliance, Secretarial Standards
Experience: 4 to 6 years
- Handling Company Secretarial matters pertaining to board and general meetings, memorandum and articles of Association, statutory registers, statutory filings, and corporate governance.
- Identifying and appraising the management of compliances applicable to the company and advise on best practices.
- Preparing and timely filing of necessary e-forms returns with MCA, ROC, RBI, AD, and any other authorities.
- Maintaining and updating relevant #statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries i.e. required under Companies Act on a timely basis.
- Dealing with correspondence, collating information, and writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders.
- Coordinating with external parties such as investors, advisers, consultants, external company secretarial firms, and auditors and providing necessary documents and information.
- Company Secretary with relevant work experience of 4 – 6 years, qualified company secretary preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry standards, secretarial standards and regulations.
- Outstanding and vigilant planning, organisational and implementing abilities.
- Able to review, organise and deal with complicated and vast data.
23 August 2022