26 Jul 2022
Companies Act, ROC, Company Secretary, Secretarial compliance, Company Law
Experience: 0 to 3 years
- A qualified company secretary in his early thirties and experience of handling the affairs of company as per Companies Act.
- Must be able to conduct board meeting, writing minutes and well conversant with ROC work.
- We are looking for someone who is in a position to undertake multi-facets of responsibility e.g. legal, administration, commercial, accounting or finance, imports & exports, DGFT, liaison with various institutions.
- It is an important position & person will have high end of all India responsibility of administration & co-ordination and be required to represent the company at various forums.
- For above position, a pleasing personality, excellent oral and written communication skill, ability to deliver within time frame and budget,
- Ability to work under pressure, meeting the deadlines and tight schedules and willingness to travel occasionally at a short notice are the pre-requisites.
- Candidate must possess basic knowledge of computers such as MS office, Email.
26 July 2022