30 Sep 2022
Companies Act, Corporate Governance, SEBI, Company Secretary, LODR, Company Law, Secretarial compliance
Qualification : Qualified and member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ACS)
Experience : 2 to 5 years
- Responsible for all company secretarial functions, duties and responsibilities.
- Handling the meeting of Board of Directors and Shareholders.
- Organizing, preparing agendas for and taking minutes of board meetings.
- Preparation of Annual Report, Corporate Governance Report, Search Report.
- Maintaining the Stakeholder relationship and grievance redressal mechanism.
- Maintaining statutory books, registers of members, directors and secretaries.
- Correspondence with Auditors, Stock Exchange, Share transfer Agent, Merchant Bankers etc.
- Providing advice to colleagues and senior managers on administrative matters.
- Updating and maintaining all licenses and Companies House records.
- Developing implementing policies and Code of Conduct for Directors and Senior Management.
- Involved in the creation of new companies.
- Drafting minutes within set timeframes.
- Reporting in a timely accurate manner on company procedures developments.
- Ensuring the company complies with standard legal practice and maintains standards of corporate governance.
- Keep the company updated w.r.t new Rules and Guidelines of Companies Act, 2013 and various regulations of SEBI.
- Handling the Meeting of Board of Directors and Shareholders.
- Maintaining Stakeholder relationship.
- Timely Form filing as per the ROC guidelines under Companies Act, 2013
- Compliance w.r.t. SEBI, LODR, BSE, NSE Regulations
- Maintaining statutory books and Registers.
- Corporate Governance, CSR Activities
- Data protection and Preservation.
30 September 2022