10 Jan 2023
Company Secretary, Companies Act, SEBI, Listed Compliance, Legal documents, Board & Committee Meeting, Drafting, agenda, drafting of resolutions, coordinating, Compliance ROC, NSDL
- Candidates should have at least 10-12 years of relevant experience.
- Well versed with the provisions of Companies Act, 2013 Act
- Ability to interpret and analyse the provisions of the Act.
- Well versed with SEBI regulations (In case of listed companies)
- Maintaining all company statutory documents and records.
- Managing Board and Committee meetings, drafting the agenda and resolutions, coordinating the board meetings and post meeting corporate filings, minutes etc.
- Ensure that meetings comply with statutory legislation and the organization’s governing documents and procedures.
- Prepare agenda, draft resolutions and record the minutes of the Board meetings, Committee Meetings & Shareholders Meetings
- Should be familiar with various ROC filings including XBRL filing.
- Meet the compliance requirements under the Companies Act, 2013 and other relevant laws and of various Statutory Agencies, Regulators.
- Monitor changes in the relevant legislation & the regulatory environment and initiate appropriate action.
- Should have handled Statutory and Secretarial Audit.
- Preparing of policies and making sure, they are up-to-date with latest guidelines and circulars.
- Drafting, Alteration of Memorandum and Articles of Association and Shareholder agreement
- Managing depository related activities for company’s equity and debt instruments
- Managing activities related to additional compliance requirements like filing charges for borrowings, stamp duty and other such compliance requirements whenever required
- Liaise and coordinate with NSDL &F RTA for transfer, transmission and dematerialization of securities
10 January 2023