21 Sep 2022
Companies Act, SEBI, Company Secretary, Company Law, Stock Exchange
- Compliance related to ROC, Stock Exchange, SEBI, Companies Act, ETC
- Will be responsible for all the matters relating to Regulatory compliances and secretarial Streams of the organization.
- Handling Secretarial Compliance for all Group companies, LLPs, Partnership firms.
- Ensure compliance with various e-filling, ROC (event based and mandatory) and other secretarial requirements.
- Act as a facilitator and advise respective business functions to understand their compliance obligation and help them imbibe Compliance in their day to day activities to meet the expectation.
- Good understanding of Companies Act, 2013
- Maintaining & Updating Compliance tracker on regular basis.
- Experience in handling merger
- Drafting of resolutions, Preparation of Notices, Agendas, Minutes of the company meetings, etc. and provide resolutions as per other department requirements.
- Handling compliances under RBI, FEMA.
- Liaising with external Statutory and Regulatory authorities such as RBI, NSDL, CDSL, Linking Time, Auditors etc
- Due diligence exercises
- Maintaining and updating statutory registers under Companies Act, 2013
21 September 2022