26 Jul 2022
Company Secretary, Company Law, Secretarial compliance, Companies Act, Corporate Law
Experience: 1 to 2 years
- Capability to independently take up day to day routine
- Drafting routine resolutions, minutes
- Completion of all the statutory filings with MCA, Stock Exchanges
- Co-ordination and interaction with statutory auditors
- Liaise closely with the legal, Corporate Law
- Assisting in preparation and filing of various forms with Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- Assisting in attending shareholders grievances and resolving the same within timeline.
- Coordinate & follow up with RTA for all the shareholders correspondences.
- Assisting in drafting Annual Report of the Companies.
- Assisting in conducting AGM for the Companies.
26 July 2022