04 Oct 2022
Corporate Law, Company Secretary, Real Estate Laws, Legal Documentation, Legal Agreements, LLB
Experience: 3 to 5 years
- Independently responsible for corporate laws compliances.
- Independently responsible for compliances of Secretarial Standards prescribed by ICSI from time to time.
- Independently maintaining and preparing all statutorily required secretarial documents, records including minutes and registers etc.
- Drafting of LOI, Work Orders, Contracts, Agreements, Deeds etc.
- Drafting and preparation of various transfer of property documents like Application Forms, Allotment Letters, Agreement to Sell / Sale Deeds etc.
- Capable of understanding, interpreting and drafting legal documents and pleadings like plaits and petitions, written statements, counter affidavits etc.
- Independently handing of Trademark and Patent registration related works and its compliance
- Qualified Company Secretary and a member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) with LLB.
- Experience: 3-5 Years (Post qualification)
- Candidate having good knowledge of laws related to real estate industry shall be preferred.
04 October 2022