20 Jun 2022
Company Law, board meeting, deeds, Companies Act, Company Secretary, Secretarial compliance, Post AGM Compliances
Experience: 5 to 7 years
- Conduct Board Meetings, General Meetings, Audit Committee Meetings etc
- Prepare various draft agenda notes for the Board / Committees of Directors, Directors Report considering company law aspect,
- Prepare and issue Notice of Board Meeting, Committee Meeting & Annual General Meeting as per the Companies Act,
- Draft various resolutions accordance with the provisions of the Companies Act, and rules thereunder,
- Draft Minutes of Board, Committee, Annual General Meetings, etc.,
- File various statutory forms & returns with Ministry of Corporate Affairs,
- Maintain and record Statutory Registers as required under the Companies Act & Rules thereunder,
- Collect disclosures, consents etc. required under the Company Law from Directors and submit before Board,
- Coordinate with other functions like Finance & HR.
- Other day to day secretarial work of the company.
- Drafting and vetting various kinds of legal documents like, Sale Deed, Lease Deed, Leave and License Agreement, Franchisee Agreement, Service Agreement, Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), Vendor Agreement, Settlement Deed and their Addendum and monitor legal obligations.
- Interpretation of Law, ruling & regulations as well as agreements and ensured their enforce ability to safeguard the interest of the Company.
- Issue and respond to Legal Notices.
- Coordinate with Advocates, Counsel on behalf of the Company in respect of Court Case.
- Well versed with Arbitration proceeding and also represent the Company at Arbitration.
- Provide legal advice to the Company and make recommendations to Management.
- Research and prepare legal opinions, suggestion on various civil matters including claims for compensation against the Company.
- To review important legal matters of the Company on regular basis.
- Liaising with various statutory bodies like Registrar of Companies, other Government departments, etc
- Excellent interpersonal communication at all levels (verbal and written).
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
20 June 2022